Carols organisers tough decision
Families across the Wimmera will be crossing everything hoping that Sunday nights Carols by Candlelight are kept at Sawyer park to accommodate the two thousand plus locals that attend the yearly extravaganza.
However once again mother nature is looking like throwing a spanner in the works with rain forecast for the next three days from tomorrow afternoon..
Friday the Bureau of meteorology is forecasting up to 2mil with a 40% chance of the rain occurring, Saturday up to 1 mil is possible and on Sunday there's a High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon and between 2 and 5 mil.
A decision will be made tomorrow night or Saturday morning whether to keep the event outside or move it indoors and split it into two shows.
Simon Dandy one of the lead organisers...says the decision needs to be made early to ensure enough time for setup.